Sinister: Re: [TCS] The Alarm

RDbunch at xxx.com RDbunch at xxx.com
Fri Oct 13 15:41:19 BST 2000

I went last night to the show in Hollywood and it was excellent.  I was able
to get past the fact that it was only Mike (singer) and three 'other' guys.
Those three other guys are pretty freaking good musicians and they pulled it
off very well.  On guitar was James Stevenson (ex-Generation X/Gene Loves
Jezebel).

Mike is an awesome performer and gives so much.  I would recommend catching
them if possible.  It was so good to hear those songs live again.

As for the box set, you can get each individual re-mastered disc from
alarm.com or at record stores for about $20.  Although with the box set Mike
records any Alarm song you choose and plays it acoustically on disc.  Prety
cool if you're a big fan.

Well, back to lurking.
--Ryan

In a message dated Thu, 12 Oct 2000  3:55:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,