Sinister: cartoons

Carmel Petra Wright carmellie at xxx.com
Fri Oct 13 19:56:29 BST 2000

I am sitting here, bored as usual at work, and thought I
might contribute to the cartoons discussion.  There were
many cartoons that I watched when I was little, but few
that I still love today.  Powerpuff girls though--it's
really cute.  It's one of those things that are so silly,
but you can't help but laugh.  Music is great too--I was
very excited when I heard the end theme song was by Bis.
I find it kind of humorous that kid's shows sometimes
pick up really good music.  Anyway, that's all I have to
add to the conversation.

Will-Beards...yes, but on very very few men.  It takes a
certain kind of face to pull that one off.  I wouldn't
break up with someone over it...by any means.  And
congrats on getting back to school for your postgrad
work!

That's all for me.  Have a splendid weekend listees!

Carmel

=====
"Looking for a star
    I can tell my troubles to"