Sinister: snakes, snails, puppy-dog tails

jkrze at xxx.net jkrze at xxx.net
Fri Oct 13 23:05:36 BST 2000

Hello EveryBuddy,

Hope you are all well.  Maybe one of you hipsters can help me out with a
question I have. Has anyone ever heard of a band called "Stars"?  I was
looking through the paper at the list of upcoming shows in town and
stumbled upon this band.  They were described as "Belle & Sebastian with
beats", huh.  Sounds intriguing enough.  I'm just scared I'll show up at
the show and be the only one not wearing reflective clothing and
whipping a glow-stick in the air.

Cartoons --- One of the best cartoons of the late 80's was Jem.  Pink
hair, rock & roll, holograms - it had it all.  Maybe it's just a girl
thing though.  I still have my Jem doll and guess what, her Jem-star
earrings still light up and flicker when I flip the switch on her back!
And they have to be about 15 years old, wow.
Does anyone remember Smurfberry Crunch cereal?  A taste sensation in
breakfast foods unparalleled to this day.
Nostalgic for the 80's, who would have thought.  Then everything had to
get all "U Can't Touch This" on us.

Coax Me,
JoAnn