Sinister: morph

Alex Tobin at xxx.net> Alex Tobin at xxx.net>
Sat Oct 14 17:32:45 BST 2000

You're going to hate me for this - yes, especially you, list mummy. Not only
is my own list lying decrepit and dusty and shattered on the floor, waiting
idly for some sort of salvation, but I'm going to annoy you even more and
contribute to this whole TV/cartoon shenanigan.

Morph. England, help me out. Morph. Claymation. Extremely lovable. Was on
telly a few weeks ago as part of BBC2's 'I Love 197_" series... In fact, I
was never the cartoon type - although Calimero is still hard to resist. No.
Claymation was my forte, and Morph was the Stuart M. of sensitive clay
figures. Bright, funny, emotive... The works. In a world full of running
chickens, Wallace and Gromit, isn't it time to make a Morph film... I do
believe so (no live-action though, please).

Ah, it's good to be back...

Alex

MIKE LOVE, NOT WAR

THE KINDA MUZIK YOU LIKE - the modern music magazine
get yourself connected @ http://www.kindamuzik.net