Sinister: "Pratical me!, you must be joking"

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 14 18:08:22 BST 2000

I've been on the list now for 2 years well actually 2 years and a few months
cos I first
subscribed at college but never had the time to post anything, I'm trying to
make up for
that now though.

I asked a French men what poupee de circe, poupee de son means and they said
it was
about paper dolls and paper sons, is this correct or was he pulling my
chain, so to speak.

After asking this French man I statred to think about pratical jokes like
those flies in ice
you get and itching powder. I was wondering who invented them, who thought
them
through, someone in the midst of time must have thought I know an brilliant
way to get
back at him I'll put two really itchy things together and put it down his
back, then I'll find
away to make his cigarette explode that I'll teach him. I mean someone must
have really
thought these things through or am I just being silly, yeah I'm just being
silly. The people
who make these gags must be really stuck for ideas because I've not seen any
new
pratical jokes for years, jokers block. We had a joke shop near us once, it
closed down,
people in Dorking have no sense of humour.

Battle Of The Planets is ace, they show re-runs on Bravo on sky, 7sark7 is
funny like
R2D2 but cooler if thats possible, that Susan obot sounds quite a babe for a
robot I mean.
I was more into 80's films like The Goonies, Teen Wolf and Back To The
Future, I even
brought a denim jacket because al the kids in the Goonies had one and
because they used
to get them wet i used to splash mine with water to achieve the final Goonie
look.
awwww bless him.

I'm going now as I've already said to much,

byese bye

David Strange
(Dafyd)
xoxoxoxo