Sinister: So this is christmas...

NeoSleeze at xxx.com NeoSleeze at xxx.com
Sun Oct 15 01:20:53 BST 2000

hello sinister boys and girls!

I know I'm a bit early for christmas but I am reaching out for suggestions.
This year I am making cd christmas cards with some awesome christmas songs
and the such but my mind is a blank.

so far the working tracklist is:
1. Original christmas song f/ barking christmas dogs by me
2. Cocteau Twins - Winter Wonderland
3. Belle and Sebastian - Fox in the snow
4. Alvin and the chipmunks - The First noel

then there is silence anyone have any suggestions??
the cover will feature a pic of me surrounded by snowflakes and all wrapped
in blue and white...
Such an awesome idea, eh?

xo
Richard