Sinister: Is it wicked not to care?

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sun Oct 15 02:15:36 BST 2000

Hi,

I am really not that very interested in politics and current affairs and
rather more egocentric so I'm going to talk about myself, and red bull,
if that's ok.

I've spent the last three weeks submerged in alcohol, it is, like, every
single night.  I drink, then I drink more.  Which is real bad, I know one
is supposed to become lost in an alcoholic haze during freshers week in
Uni but not for three weeks, especially not for an experienced third year
student like me who have (ahem) important work to do.

I don't know.  I wake me every day, all shattered, wondering whether I am
down with the flu (which I am), I am tired due to constant lack of sleep?
(which I am) or I am just hungover (which I am).

An e-mail from Ken never really gets away from information about his sexual
conquests, of course.  Well, a girl that I kinda likes is next door to me
in my hall having a party at my neighbour's now, great.  If only I am a
friend with my neighbour and I take the same interest in drum and bass that
my neighbour does... actually then I would be a moke.

I would really like to cry, and at this moment in time, the conflicts in the
world are really, the least of my worries.  All I would like to care about
is whoever that wants to care about me.  My head is too simple, tired and
drunk to think about anything else.

I am going to listen to "There's too much love" in a bit and hope that the
excess love that seems to be going around will come round to me soon.

I have borrowed my friend's four track recorder last night, and it is a rather
clever piece of equipment, and I shall have a whale of a time recording stuff
on it.  Playing String Bean Jean is especially fun.

This really sad song that I am going to write is going to happen real soon, if
a sad person writes sad songs then oh yes, this song is going to happen soon,
but you lot will just wait for a little bit more.

As well as red bull tonight, I think I need a hug. :-(

Four track recorders and red bulls
Ken