Sinister: yes your dreams always end.....they dont rise up just descend

The Narrow Wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 16 12:41:44 BST 2000

allo peeps

tis I
back from badly drwn boy
where david was indeed drunk
but he needent worry I dont think he annoyed sweetie too much
and at least he didn't try to get BDB to say bawbag
like a certain Jason Andreas did
which wouldn't have been so bad but for the fact that
BDB slightly misconstrued the request
and thought he was being asked to show his ballbag

still these things happen

and anyway he didnt show his ballbag
just his nasty blue Y-fronts

bet struan doesn't wear nasty Y-fronts
(but no I didnt look at those either when we were in the toilets so I cant
be sure)

also I havent mentioned this for a while so it must be time to tell you
all again
I kissed Naomi from Damon and Naomi
formerly of Galaxie 500
heheh

hmmmm
time for my sedative
     owen

With that the narrow wizard disappeared in a flash of blue flame leaving
behind only a faint smell of cinnamon