Sinister: summer dies/autumn arrives

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Mon Oct 16 16:35:48 BST 2000

hello pop kids,
    firstly, must say hi to ian nicholson who thinks my posts are excited
and  exuberant.... your £10 bribe is in the post....
well, i have had an exhausting weekend.  on friday myself and a group of
friends got together for a wee dram, which ended up in us all getting well
and truly stramashed and we didn't get allowed into the student union, cos i
was too blitzed.  humph.  and i ended up insulting one of my best and
closest friends, for which i feel like a right tit.  but i think it's all
okay now.  then on saturday i saw the delgados avec mr jarvis, mr jason
andreas, miss lisa walker, mr neil milton and a whole heap of others, and
what an amazing night it was too.  they are truly grate.  then we went to
the union, i got let in and we danced until after 4am.  *phew*  then on
sunday we spent the afternoon in the botanic gardens and wandering around
the west end.  i listened to nick drake and it was all dead nice.  good
autumnal music i think.
AND!!  i saw manda rin from bis twice this week!  yeah, i know, it's bis...
but i want to be manda almost as much as i want to be emma pollock from the
delgados. anyways.  uni.  t'is ok.  i prefer sitting in george square
watching all the people go by though.  oh well.
i'm not going to comment on the israel situation.
well, i'm off to buy a blueberry muffin.
hugs,
amy xxx