Sinister: Trick or treat?

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 16 16:54:25 BST 2000

Hello all,

It's Monday again. I hate Mondays. I bet nobody really likes Mondays, but
still, I hate hearing the clock at 6.45 and realising it's Monday again,
that I have to get up and get my body to the Uni (as my brain stayed under
the duvet). Sigh.

I was back at my parents this week-end and it was cool. As I am back every
two or three months so they treat me nice, my mum feeds me more than
necessary, my brothers are nice and polite to me, and my dad tries to avoid
painful conversations like my future as a graduate, even if he doesn't
really manage to do so.

Well I discovered afterwards they needed me to install stuff on the pooter,
so they had to be polite. How corrupted is family love these days...

During the week end, while doing nothing on the sofa, I started thinking
again about oranges and its rhymes. English is a funny language, really. For
example, "skint" and "pint" end up with the same letters but don't rhyme (or
I say it wrong, which is a possibility). I hope you will admit that is not
very logical.

I guess being Red Teletubby is not really in the whole spirit of
Halloween...What could I be?
Byebye
Elena