Sinister: What is an adjective?

Beth Tilston cartoonclouds at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 16 18:37:51 BST 2000

Hey kittens

Thought I'd make my bi-annual peek from around the
curtains of lurker-dom to harrass all you poor
sinisterinies.  Hope you are all alright and that you
are wrapping up warm.  Hot toddy is always good at
this time of year.

 See... what I want is some help.  I have this thing
that I have to do and I, well, I want you lot to do it
for me.  See I have to write a textual analysis of a
song for my pop music class (and you call this work
beth???).  I chose Judy and the Dream of Horses.  I
have to come up with adjectives to describe struan's
voice.  Now, despite getting an A in my english
language gcse, I don't know what an adjective is.  So
far, I have come up with 'earnest'.  Is this even an
adjective?  Opinions on this would be muchos
apprieciated.  'Whimsical'..........  I dunno!

Also, what is the thing about belle and sebastian?
Why do people like them?  If you could use words like
'subtextually' and 'juxtaposition', words that a
pretentious student would understand, that would be
much apprieciated.

Ok, that's all.  Sorry to bother y'all.  If there's
any listees from lesta, come and see me in the
waterstones on market st on mondays, thursdays or
saturdays.  I am the freakishly tall girl behind the
counter on the first floor.

Love beth
xxx

P.S. - What has happened to Jen, she has not emailed
for a while.  Have the old ladies cooked her in a pie
and eaten her?  The old bitches.

P.P.S. - Hey to devonshire toby if you're still out there.