Sinister: Rainbow brite, see the shining light, star's gonna take you to rainbow bri-i-ite

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 16 19:17:20 BST 2000

Hewwo,

>From the subject line, you know what's coming next...

RAINBOW BRITE!!!

Any one remember that? It was a kid's tv progmramme in the late 80's/early
90's about this girl called Wisp, and she found a magical rainbow belt, and
she became Rainbow Brite, and she freed this horse that was trapped in ice
and it became her magic horse, and then she freed all the colour kids and
restored colour to Rainbow Land, and then everyone that lived there had
adventures? I used to be obsessed with it, only the toys were really hard to
get, and I had a Rainbow Bright, and her horse, and Patty O'Green (the green
colour kid) and I still have them ,and I was telling Ian about this and he
found me an ace Rainbow Brite website, and now I've become all in love with
Rainbow Brite and all her colour kid friends. And it's grate.

And I found a massive Rainbow Brite doll in a shop today, and it was 15
pounds, and I frowned and made puppy dog eyes at the lady in the shop until
she gave me it for 7 pounds 50 pence. And I'm well pleased. And I've been
going about with a purple star on my cheek all day today. And now my mission
is to collect all the colour kids dolls. So if anyone sees any, let me know.

The best colour kid is Shy Violet. She has knee high socks, and big glasses.
She should be on sinister. The other best colour kid is Stormy, who is a sort
of goodie, but with serious attitude. She says "I never had the chance to
make things bright and colourful" and I love her for that. Both Stormy and
Shy Violet have purpley grey hair.

I made Ian embarass himself in his History class, because I put the Rainbow
Brite theme tune into his head, and he sang it out loud in a lesson.

I am very excited about Wednesday, because I am meeting John the Sinister Kid
and I am going to Laserquest with him, and he is going to wear make-up and
glitter and a feather boa (not THE feather boa though), and we will spread
tweeness to glasgow and play ultra-violent computer games, as all indie-kids
do.

For halloween I am going to be a lesbian Jedi knight in a ballgown, who uses
the force to fly on a hoover. What do you think?

I was in the music shop today asking about the FISHYCLAP music book, and the
supplier who was in was saying that his friend's son was in Belle and
Sebastian only I didn't ask who his friend's son was. I wish I had now. He
was also saying about the real reason B&S took time out, only I don't believe
him, though it was probably true.

I have to go now and fix my little brother's computer, because he's killed it
again.

Hugs,
Jen

Ps. YAY it's half term!