Sinister: S is for sinister, which is Latin for left

Liqin Lu llu at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 17 05:24:02 BST 2000

hi sinister,

hope everyone's doing well. i don't really have anything special to say,
just felt too bored. yes i'm wasting time, mine and probably urs too. i'm
just trying to stay away from my chinese philosophy reaadings, i'm
cramming for the midterm tomorrow for which i know tonight is going to be
another sleepless night. its all interesting and stuff, i'm just not in
the mood of absorbing the allusive and fanciful ideas of Taoism right now
after one afternoon's stuffing my head with Confucianism. i'm listening to
kid a and i just want to lie down and not think about anything. but i
can't. i can't fail tomorrow's exam, its going to look bad if i don't get
above average. they'll think i'm stupid. why am i chinese?

i will go back to my readings now. i've already wasted 2.5 hrs.

liqin

ps. to avoid plagiarism: i found the sentence of my subject line in my
orgo textbook, 'organic chemistry,' written by paula bruice.