RE: Sinister: I´m going to buy a hat to Neil Halstead

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 17 10:41:29 BST 2000

Bon dia,
Em dic Elena i visc a Barcelona. Tinc dos germans i conec el Jordi.

I bet Babelfish or Auntsadie won't help much on this but that roughly means
"hello I am Elena and live in Barcelona. I have 2 brothers and I know Jordi"
Yeah it's not full of logic but catalan is not easy, ask Mr Miller to do
better :)

So, Mr Jordi, don't you tease me again, because if you do I will wear my
Teletubbies costume on Friday to jump in front of the stage AND will shout
at Darren in catalan. You've been warned, and I've got 1300 witnesses :)

Love
Elena