Sinister: Somebody must know something

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 17 17:45:04 BST 2000

Helloha People

I know that this is becoming quite an old subject now but I haven't been
able to stop chuckling all day.
So before I go on I apologise for the huge lack of content and hope this
doesn't upset anyone.

Just this morning one of my esteemed colleagues just happened to do a Roland
Rat impression.
Well after all the talk about old cartoons etc I thought that some of you
splendid people would be able to help me out.
I've been looking on the internet for some sound files and haven't been able
to find any although I did find a beginners guide to Roland Rat.
Does anyone here no a good website that might have some Roland Rat sound
files?

Ever since this morning I've had spontaneous bursts of the giggles which has
attracted some strange looks from the people in my office.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I spank you all in advance

Peace Out

Davie