Sinister: "Win A Tweeshirt" Contest

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Tue Oct 17 20:53:01 BST 2000

Welcome to the first installment of the hopefully-monthly "win a tweeshirt
contest".  We start with a nod to Seuss:

A blue shirt? A red shirt?
A yellow shirt perhaps?
Yes yellow is the color of
this shirt, forgive the lapse!

Just be the lucky Sini-girl
and you could really win it!
It's made of golden thread and stuff,
it's really cute, well innit?

It beckoned to me from the rack,
"Hey I'm a noble tee-shirt!"
I looked it up & down and said
"You might just be a twee shirt"

So I decided that it *was* indeed the noblest and beautifulest of shirts....
but something not suitable for even a shy in-touch-with-his-girly-side boy
like me to wear.  I ran through a list of girls I know, and none would honor
this shirt as much as some Sinister girl far away.....

So go here to see it:
www.homestead.com/brier/tweeshirt.html
And the 9th person to request it (to liarthief at hotmail.com) will soon
squeeze her lovely body into this masterpiece of clothery.  The front says
"World's Longest Living Scout Leader".  Back has a *lovely* iron-on transfer
of flowers.  Girly sleeves too!  It's size Large, made by "Peanut Butter
Fashions".  Suitable for fey student or truck-drivin' woman alike!  Winner
will receive this shirt AT NO COST TO YOU THE CONSUMER!!!  That means free
worldwide shipping if you think you have what it takes to own this shirt.
And maybe the winner can be persuaded to post a pic of herself wearing it in
the "Things i wore in school today Mummy" section.  You must be the NINTH
caller to receive this fabulous prize.

Don't delay.  Act now.  Supplies are limited.