Sinister: feeling a bit nervous!

Maria Sierra mariasierraflorez at xxx.com
Wed Oct 18 09:31:18 BST 2000

Bonjour mes petits sinisterins!

Tomorrow is going to be a great day for me! I'm going to meet Mr Jordi and
Elenita at the Mojave 3 concert and I'm quite nervous about it. At the end
of the afternoon I'll be looking for a tall short haired boy and a dark skin
girl and...

I spoke to Mr Jordi on the phone last Monday and I have to say he has a
lovely catalonian accent :)

How fantastic things are sinister and segundosdeluz lists! I still can't
believe I'm goin to meet Elenita and Mr Jordi thanks to them. It's a pitty
no more listees are going there with us. Anyway, don't be sad because you
won't be able to be there, we surely remember all of you and we'll take
something to drink and say 'cheers' in your honour :)

I finish this post saying thanks to Jordi for his kindness and also to the
French listee Frederic Maissonet for his offer about my suggestion to the
auction and his support while my stay here in France. Merci beaucoup!
J'espère que la cuisine espagnole te plaira bien!

Gros bissous et à bientôt!

maria

P.S. Salut Charles Byron :)