Sinister: Black fox fables

julesmarkham julesmarkham at xxx.net
Wed Oct 18 08:27:33 BST 2000

hey there twee and sinister ones!
Well it's finally happened, 11 black fox fables and a smattering of
scratchy little illustrations have been brought together in paper and card
form.
Yes, the black fox fables book 2;raindogs, is finally here!
(and it only took me a year this time!)
Unfortunatly as this copy has not been sponsored by an arts festival
(long story) all the printing costs are coming out of my meagre finances,
and I'm going to have to charge £2/$3 (Inc.p&p) for each book. But if
that's too much cash, then some other trade, as I hate this whole money
business anyway!
so let me know if you want a copy
jules x