Sinister: helsinis picnic

Ulla Mets umets at xxx.com
Wed Oct 18 13:20:58 BST 2000

mhmm,
there is indeed going to be a B&S picnic in helsinki. and this weekend
already. sorry for this short notice, everyone (who want or can to join),
but didn't want to cry it out loud until it was absoluutly sure.
now it is sure.
on sunday, lovely sunday...
in koff park
at 12.00
with lovely music
+ food
+ drinks
but, but, if there are more sinis in hki area, who i don't know yet (hei
maria, jarkko and janne!) and would like to join us mail me privately or
call maria: 0503676966
cheers,
ulla