Sinister: Telepathic traffic

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Wed Oct 18 16:50:03 BST 2000

Ah. hem.

a pleasant morning to you all. How goes the struggle in everyone's corner of
the universe.

In the New England region of the US, it's been quite cold and rainy lately.
so much did it warm my heart to see that someone has a "list crush on me"
awww. That's sweet and you wiley stranger made my day.

Now the true detective work begins.. >I'll figure it out eventually!~

okay, now a question for some of you all out there. What's the origin of the
world Twee? How did it get associated with a genre like this. I first heard
it in relation to Bis, and i don't think B&S and Bis are quite similar at
all (scottish-ness aside..). It's like Mogwai to Catatonia in my mind, I'll
let you figure out who's who.

Oh and I think I may have asked this already but was underwhelmed with the
response.. did any listees attend the Mogwai show in Edinburgh in april? It
was a warm up before Cambersands I think. (forgive me if I've misspelt
Cambersands as well..) it would be nice to know I *nearly* met a lister...

Still no sign of the beautiful redheaded B&S driver that passed me on my
bicycle. a shame as i truely have a weakness for redheads :)

that's all for now.
jeff