Sinister: just me again.

Le'Nise Brothers. lbroth at xxx.ca
Thu Oct 19 19:16:22 BST 2000

hey sinikids,

mid-terms and papers are really frustrating and annoying. i feel as though
i'll be chained to my computer for the rest of the semester cause i have at
least 15 more papers to wrote, and i think i'm being sparing in that estimate.
blah. and what's even better is that i've been blessed with a t.a. that has
something to prove and thus wants to denigrate everyone's work. so basically,
i'm looking forward to seeing my gpa go down the tubes. okay, enough
complaining.

isn't it a really great feeling when someone you think will absolutely hate
something that you like ends up adoring it? i introduced my friend james to
the twee splendor of b&s and he just went nuts over them. ran out and bought
all of their cds. and this is a guy who is the most top 40 crazed individual i
know. anyway, that was really cool, especially considering i have a little
platonic crush on him. oh, man i'm so dumb. anyway.

okay, i'm going to end this post now, cause i clearly have nothing remotely
interesting to say.

xoxo,
Le'Nise.