Sinister: A korma tasting

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Oct 20 01:12:31 BST 2000

Hello,

How are you all, I hope you are all good.

This week has certainly been way better than last week, I have been on
the alcohol much less, I have even stayed in for a whole night for one
day... which leads to me getting some work done, which is good, but then
I have also like got lots of things that I remembered I should have done
ages ago, but didn't... but still all in all I feel fine.

The best thing of all of course is that my new (non-girlie) haircut has
finally grown on me (literally and metaphorically) and now looks grate.
(even tho it kinda went a bit more girlie than when it was just cut)

Kid A is growing on me too, although not the song Kid A itself.. but the
others are beginning to seduce me, especially after hearing them in the
record shop with decent speakers.  I think my neighbours are getting
worried about me squealing along with Thom Yorke too...

My songs are all coming along nicely on the lovely 4 track recorder..
well the sound goes a bit wobbly on the ickle microphone that I play the
acoustic guitar through... but still the songs are all wonderful.

Funny really I'm sending this mail saying how much I'm drinking less
alcohol after coming back from the pub... and I am still single, but
let's worry about those things tomorrow.  The only thing I'll do now
is sleep, and oh yes it's gonna be some wonderful sleep.

Sweet Dreams......

Double Vodkas and Red Bulls!
Ken