Sinister: conspiracy's get the better of Idles

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Fri Oct 20 15:49:55 BST 2000

hi all!

I don't like new look NME web.

I can't find a decent chatsite that is firewall
friendly.
This is very very crap.

How am I supposed to sit for hours and watch my pals
have cheesy cyber porn sex?
I mean, despite what boyfriend said, here are my
rants.
Look, ICQ, and IRC and all those gubbins. They require
things to be downloaded. And with the increase of
firewalls, folk at work and uni can't use them. And
they are the people with the best access, as its
free(ish). Whereas gubbins like boyfriend, who have
their home PC and can do a hundred and ten things
[stop gloating Mark;)] have access, but with the
demise of free connection and stuff, will think twice
about doing it. Unless they can afford it, in anycase,
I don't want to know. I'm skint. Keep your wads of
wavering cash to yourself. I have a tenner right now
to my name, and I'm not happy.
So why not have a firewall friendly chat?
You know the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix
it.
Anyway, I need my fix. And all I hear is boyfriend
telling me what my pals are up to on chat. I miss
them, and its not fair.
We don't have anywhere to go now, and all those who
have been exiled are now lost, wandering in cyber
space, occasionally graffitting a forum here or there,
to let the other wanderers see that we too, are there,
somewhere.

(This rant is dedicated to Jeepster Records)
 I shall only be downloading MP3 files, and not, I
repeat, NOT paying for stuff.
If you can't provide your customers with a more
accessible chat room, after all the support we show by
buying records and your propaganda, then I'm not going
to give you my usually more accessible bank account.

Any other consipracys?

Hairdressers do it on purpose and should be shot.

I don't have my English-Norwegian Dictionary and its
driving me nuts.

I don't know where the money goes. Its just
disappeared, I know I haven't spent it.
 Natwest, your time will come, Monday Morning, you're
getting a blaze from the berry.

I need a fag.

Its raining.

My flatmate is annoying me. He drunk, hes a tory, and
he thinks he knows best.

Well, I know best.

I need a hug from my boyfriend.

I can't work out how to play the rest of Mogwai's ex
cowboy, sand its really annoying me.

I-crunch won't stop filling up my inbox with rubbish,
despite, goodness knows how many requests that they go
and do it with a tree.

Right,
thats enough for now,

Have a good weekend, kiddies,

Love,
Idleberry

[but no love to Jeepster records, oh no, only venomous
snakes and horrible, rubbishy work-filled weekends to
them. >:-p ]

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??