Sinister: An empty bottle, a broken heart, and you're still on my mind...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 20 15:56:07 BST 2000

How good is "Sweetheart of the Rodeo"?  I'm slowly being swallowed up by my
non-existant Southern roots.  You don't believe me?  Ask Ms. Lauren
Tigerxdare who told me I had a southern accent when we watched the Flaming
Lips in Philly awhile back.  Some of my friends say I've started speaking
with a slight twang, I say "aw shucks" entirely too much and I drink cheap
beer.  I haven't bought a shotgun or started dipping yet, but I suppose
anythings possible...
B&S have a Christmas song?  Has there been any word on the next single that
Stuart mentioned shortly after FISHYCLAP's release?  I hope it has Lord
Anthony, but then again, so does everyone.
I drove 25 minutes to school today only to find out my first class would be
over in 15 minutes and my second one was canceled.  This is beyond lame.  I'm
running on 5 hrs sleep for 15 minutes of schooling.  I'm writing from the cpu
lab (as alot of people seem to be doing these days) and its a new experience.
 A girl sitting next to me seems to be annoyed at my constant typing, because
for some reason, she's reading a book and talking on her cell phone.  Surely
she must realize where the hell she is.  Maybe she doesn't...
I had forgotten what girls do to me until I became infatuated with a friend
of a friend recently.  I haven't slept in days and I don't eat.  I buy nice
clothes and wear cologne.  I play Pet Sounds whenever we're driving somewhere
in the hopes that it will work subliminally.  I listen to Simon and
Garfunkel.  Whenever I go anywhere without her I get sad and drunk.  I love
it.
George Dickie signed my band's guestbook.  He wants to rejoin Sinister very
soon.  I never realized he officially left, but I miss his posts.
The new Ryan Adams record (ex-Whiskeytown) is really fucking amazing, and the
first track is an argument between he and some other guy concerning
Morriseey.  I think Adams really likes him, but that may be the other guy.
Regardless, the album is just beautiful, and the new Superdrag album is
amazing too.
Every key on this keyboard is black and flithy except the "backspace" key.
Make of it what you will..

Steve C.