Sinister: And the muse arrived

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 20 17:10:50 BST 2000

I have been kinda trying to post anything at least slightly amusing for a
couple of weeks,but anytime I faced the empty screen and felt the tip of
my fingers on the keyboard, some absolute uninspiration invaded me and
stopped me from going beyond.

Amidst this state of things, I found an slightly outdated copy of Cosmo on
our TV table .TV not because it holds our TV set, but currently two or
three remotes,a couple of TV mags and unpaid bills from NTL.It featured
some glossy,long review with lots of glossy,girly,sassy pictures of the
'most inspirational women in Britain-2000'.I seeked Ally96 in vain through
its pages, as Ally's messages would score as highly inspirational of
assorted rubbish in the shape of my own messages,but no trace. I am pretty
sure they gave to the winners some eternal supply of NARS nail varnish,
what it makes double wrong our Ally was not at least in the shortlist.

Maybe in 2001,which is frighteningly close, with the obstacle of
yes,Christmas, between us and IT. Whether Belle and Sebastian,or just
Stuart M,are dying to become the next Cliff Richard,which would yuxtapose
the Christian interests, the Christmas songs and regular appearances in
TOTP,three of their ambitions,let's say, is still to be proved, but if it
were the case, they should enter with no waste of time the Eurovision Song
Contest 2001, an undeniable but confessed vice of this list. They would be
all wearing white and silver coordinated for the occasion, and the tune
could be anything on 'There is too much love' pitch, with lots of children
of several races on the stage and Isobel holding a hopeless cat as
acessory.

Just some question on hefner's web page, that seems to be right down.Not
down exactly...if one types www.hefnet.com, one arrives to something
totally different and not related with the band at all.Any suggestions?I
have not heard anything from 'We love the city' yet, though the quote of
loving to be in love though not loving anyone promises a rosy future of
humming their lyrics in the next few months.As Steve C.,who has become my
definite muse with his post today,explained, to be in love does a lot
about
your hygiene and personal care,and that is why when people are in love
usually look much better.

xxx

Arantxa