Sinister: Plagarism and unwarranted violence

Beth Tilston cartoonclouds at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 20 21:36:42 BST 2000

Hey Kittens,

 Just a quick one (wahey!).  Does anyone have any
short stories or poems they want to conribute to a
website I am doing for my degree.  It's gonna be in
the stylee of the midnight lending library (Sorrreeeee
Miss Honeeee -  I haven't got an original bone in my
body).  I know yous lot are all just a bunch of
frustrated scribes.

  Email me at Bobbins2000 at hotmail.com for my snail
mail address, or just send them as an attatchment.

 Anything would be cool, just nothing too porno.  I've
got to show this to my lecturer!!!!

 Thankyou kindly

Love beth
xxx

P.S. - Marybeth, I too used to have an obsession with
pens until my friend at school stabbed me viciously
with my parker fountain several times.  I now use
rollerball, they're much safer.