Sinister: i've just figured out my costume...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Fri Oct 20 23:29:17 BST 2000

evenin' sweet'arts...
i hope you've been lovely...
i have...i even braved the hairdressers...
i now look like morrissey without sideburns,
but i look damn cute right now, i think.
another reason i'm happy,
i got a trembling blue stars album in the
mail this week...broken by whispers...
ahhh...i likes it...s'alright with me
ummm...
i got the live horse album,
but that was to satisfy my homo
tendencies...
oh yeah, i was thinking the other day,
i really wanna dress up for hallowe'en,
but what to wear? all the other little
fags are gonna be in drag, and i do that
for fun, not to dress up...
so i was walking and caught myself and
my new coiff in a storefront window
lo and behold...
instant costume idea...
i'm going out trick or treating as...
STEVEN KADO...
i'm so gonna pick up in this costume...
my hair is a little longer than his,
but it will be the same colour tomorrow...
he has prettier eyes, but i can try
with make up...

oh silliness...

ummmm...
the xmas carol...betcha it's gonna
sound like waiting for the buns to rise...
it's my fave carol...and i'm not
even xtian...

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.

hey matt you sexy bastard...