Sinister: Couldn't cope if I crashed today, all the things I forgot to say...

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sat Oct 21 11:32:08 BST 2000

Hi guys.

Skip this first section if you like, but make sure you read the little
headered bits nearer the bottom...

I've been on a sort of mad rollercoaster of emotions over the past few
weeks. Forgiveness is begged from so many people for being a complete tit
most of the time and getting upset over small things like girls and big
things like girls <grin>

I have come to the following conclusions about my life:

*Tom McRae has the power to save me. This guy is amazing. Go to
www.tommcrae.com and listen to the sound files. Then buy the album.
*I will no longer hug people. JenOwl (as she said in her post) had to force
herself upon me. I will not even hug the girl I care about most, because it
just makes me sad <smiles> But seriously, hugs are bad - promising things
that never occur, and occuring things that are never promised. If you know
what I mean.
*My agression level seems to rise in proportion to how much I'm at work. I
get quite angry about things at times now - I've almost started to stand up
for myself. I pity the first recipient - it'll be like being savaged by a
duck...
*I have decided to go to the doctor finally. My lungs, heart and head all
have some problems in one way or another, and it's time to get things fixed
so I can be healthy and happy once more.
*This goes for my missing front tooth too - it's time to conquer my fear of
the dentist just as soon as I can afford it...

Ok, on to Jason's more usual self...

***JenOwl: Does anyone else think that wee Jen is a little more smutty than
we give her credit for? She owns a whip. Has boys asking to see her breasts.
And she forces herself upon people called Jason Andreas ;)

***Amy Jackson: I should have posted this yesterday, but was working and
gigging :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!!! - 20/10/00  You will receive your present
when I get paid in three/four weeks time (I didn't know we were moving onto
monthly wage!)

***Neil Milton: This wee Flip resident plays in a band called Troika. They
are brilliant! I'm not saying this becase he's my friend - I actually do
think they're really good. They are playing Fury Murrays (a venue in
Glasgow) on the 23rd November. Entry £4 (possibly £3 - can't quite remember)
so it's well worth it. For more information e-mail: troika317 at yahoo.co.uk
and tell them I gave you the info. They have a website too:
www.troikaonline.co.uk - go and sign the guestbook and support a grate new
band.

***Cheese: can be yellow or white or red or blue. Oh glorious cheese, how I
love you.

***Halloween: Any Sinister gatherings on Halloween? We could all go with
cardboard hands over our faces and pretend we're Stuart Murdoch having his
photo taken :)

***Tom McRae: Get his album. I can't re-iterate this enough.

***Jules Markham: I've been trying desperately to mail to, but none of them
seem to be getting through - can you send me your e-mail addy again?

***Toffeecrisp: Hitler doesn't deserve you anyway. You know what I mean.

I have to go now - but I'll hopefully see a few of you guys around...

With love but no hugs...
xx
--Jason Andreas
"If you live your life in fear of death, then you never live at all."

It is said, that when He saw a weed trying to grow between two
rocks, that He moved one aside. Later, when He saw that the
weed was flourishing, he placed the rock back on top.
He explained to us; 'That was its fate.'

ICQ: 45821217  AIM: RadioJase