Sinister: Mornington Crescent!

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sun Oct 22 13:52:00 BST 2000

Happy Sunday Everybody,

PAINTING BOX
Congrats/props to all those who could be arsed to enter the TOTP
competition. Talking of which, who's going to admit to wanting to see
Stuart's bum for a quid :) A high standard of entries, especially Ken's -
maybe the Arts Council should dish out free Red Bull.

GENTLE WAVES
With Jeepster's e-marketing being out to lunch, people may not realise that
the dates on their website are now out of date: the 2 London gigs are
apparently at The Spitz (Old Spitalfields Market, 109 Commercial St, E1) on
the 1st & 2nd December

RINGTONES
This is Honey's The State I Am In for an Ericsson
 +Dp+dp+dp+Cp+cp+cpbp+cpbpgpCcpepgpgp#fp#F

Derided by some (well, nearly everybody), it worked for me in the end. Lucy
has We Rule The School on her Nokia: try to persuade her to post it here.

SHAMELESS PLUG
for Sodastream's European Tour, dates below:

monday 30th october @ donalds pub, tours, france
tuesday 31st october @ la guinguette pirate, paris, france
friday 3rd november @ paradiso, amsterdam, netherlands - crossing border
festival
saturday 4th november @ café plusminus, obercorn, luxembourg (+ Old Man
Treadwell)
sunday 5th november @ sissikingkong, dortmund, germany
monday 6th november @ club 2, munich, germany
tuesday 7th november @ venue tba, stuttgart, germany
friday 10th november @ union chapel, london, uk (w/ low)
saturday 11th november @ RoTa, london, uk
sunday 12th november @ the lift, brighton, uk
tuesday 14th november @ london, uk - peel session
wednesday 15th november @ night & day, manchester, uk (w/ piano magic)
friday 17th november @ borders, london, uk

3 close enough to get to easily make this bunny happy :)

I think that's it.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK