Sinister: Girls in white dresses with really short skirts

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 22 19:24:41 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Well, it's not ben long since I last posted, but I wanted to post again, and
I'm quite tired, so I thought I might.

I've been listening too...no, not some new indie-cool band from london,
but...Alisha's Attic, because I found Alisha Rules the World, the first ever
album I bought. Reasons why Alisha's Attic are good:

They have a little cartoon angel/devil girl and fun adventures in the album
sleeve.
They are really twee. Ok, the words are really twee.
They sing like fairies.
The one that isn't blonde has hair like Amy Jackson's. And I live in awe of
Amy's hair. (Ps, happy birthday to her)

Yesterday, I went to Starbucks in Glasgow, with my friend Debs, and we sat
for ages drinking tea and coffee. I had this magic iced tea that "soothes
your psyche and enlightens your spirit", so I figured that this would mean I
could tell what colour peoples auras were, and how mentally balanced they
were, all the while I was drinking it. And I think I was quite good at it. I
was also thinking about stealing a mug, but I decided that would be bad.

My friend Ross phoned me and yelled at me for not coming along to be in his
film, because I'd decided I couldn't be bothered and I played computer games
instead.

I also went to stay over at my friend Debs's house, and we were planning on
getting drunk, but in the end we didn't because the cider tasted like cheese.
She drank a lot of rum, and at first I did, because it meant I could pretend
to be in the navy, but after a couple of sips, I decided that I would start
my own navy where people can drink Ribena instead of rum. And we made a silly
tape of us singing and saying silly things, and being mean about the hard
kids in our school, which we do a lot. And the next morning we realised that
we'd been having a really silly arguement, and left the tape running. And we
laughed about it. Even though i was right and she was wrong :) I fell asleep
on her floor, covered by my ultra useful cape. It was not very comfy.

I thought about painting my nails. It's very girly, but I think I might
anyways, since I'm a girl.

Ooh, this is getting long, I really should put some content in.

I have decided that I will send a letter to belle and sebastian, recommending
that they all wear duffel cloak/cape things, because they have useful uses
for all things and they will take over your soul from jeepster.

Everyone on sinister should get a cape too. We can all be cape people. If we
want.

I will go now.

Hugs,
Jen