Sinister: A teary yet overdue goodbye...

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sun Oct 22 23:56:00 BST 2000

Hi all.

Quite a sombre mood today, by my standards at least. I have decided that,
after a fair amount of time, some laughs, some tears, some jokes, some
arguments, that it's time for me to leave Sinister.

I think this'll be the third time I've left, but chances are it'll probably
be the last.

Reasons? None really, or at least none I wish to share as such. I just don't
feel 'part' of the group anymore. I don't get the same twinkly little buzz I
used to get when I read my Sinister mail.

It's quite sad in a way, you guys have been like a little family to me.

The following people get an extra-special goodbye wave;

*Jeanette Eastwood - my surrogate mommy :)
*Amy Jackson - welcome to the bright lights and magical sounds...
*Neil Milton - Troika rule!
*JenOwl - forced hugs can be good too, I suppose. Don't let the hard kids
get you down.
*Lauren Hathaway (Tigerxdare) for being cool
*Sweetie - I kept my promise, I never *did* reveal your name...
*Toffeecrisp - for being a good ear
*Ally Cook - first sinisterine I ever met.
*David Strange - for the random text messages
*Wayne Fortune - without you, I would have never gotten to Bob Dylan. Thank
you...
*Calumn Shearer, Ailsa Ross, Owen Narrow Wizard, Carey, Yvonne Finnon - for
various reasons.
*Heather McDonald - although I've not heard from you in almost a year.
*Erica McArthur - for being tres cool
*Damo from #sinister - not spoken in a while, but you were ever the voice of
reason.
*Karolyne Trembley - Mail me sometime, Karo...
*Anyone I've forgotten - you guys deserve it too...

and last but not least:

***Honey The List Mommy***

Without his sterling work and utter devotion, the above people I would have
never know and my life would be missing so much because of it. Thank you for
everything, Honey. Thanks for the memories.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, feel free to mail me at
jasonandreas at breathemail.net - I promise to reply to you all.

I may pop in (via the archive) every onece in a while to see how you're all
getting on.

Play nice.

Missing you already...

With love