Sinister: bent on new and no ways

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Mon Oct 23 06:40:08 BST 2000

dolls...

...in the valley once again.
i was on top of the world for an hour or two. a day or two. but it seems
that the eternal and unidentified hand that guides my state of mind has
shoved me off the edge where i was grinning and gesturing wildly about as i
do when i am grinning...and now i find myself here again. in the
valley...characters of the valley are known to strum on bangos and suck the
living life out of non-living objects like harmonicas and amoung
other metallic mouth-peices...they sit on crude cabin porches and
wail about nobody knowing the trouble they've seen...i play the violin.
not the fiddle. fiddles have positive connotation...violins are
mourning intruments...so i sit on the porch and saw away at sorrow and
tradgedy which becomes ludicrous after a while b/c of its
excessive overuse...yes laugh darlings. i suppose it is a rather pitiful
scene.
these random outbursts worry me...of course i am referring to the paragraph
above...well...the mental meanderings of a real live lisa for yr
enjoyment...not that it there was much to enjoy. and yes, i know...lack of
content...greatest apologies to those who may be offended.
weak smiles to you all and hugs to miss. fellow pea in my pod of distress
(you know who yr vixen self is). no pressure to any of the other of you.(and
that's pressure)       -lisa