Sinister: ATTN Dublin Listees

Stuart Flanagan punkboy at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 23 09:54:39 BST 2000

Hiya folks

Just wondering if there are any Dublin listees who can give me some advice.
I'm heading to the fair city from Belfast this weekend to see Alfie,
GoBetweens and Teenage Fanclub.  I was just wondering if anyone knows any
good indie/alternative/60s clubs to go to on Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun this week ??

I'd be grateful for any help from you people of good taste...

Cheers

Stuart