Sinister: Looking For Tickets

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 23 17:26:30 BST 2000

Alright Folks

**Sorry again but there is no content here**

I was wondering if any of the UK listees have any spare tickets for the
David Gray gig at the Glasgow Barrowlands.
The October show has been pushed out until December and I would really love
to get my hands on at least four tickets.

Does anyone have any for sale? Or know someone who is looking to flog their
tickets?
I've tried at least five numbers and a few different websites today but
seemingly everywhere has sold out.

If anyone can help me out I would be FOREVER grateful.
Please email me privately if you are able to help me.

I spank you in advance

Peace Out

Davie