Sinister: Dancing At The Vermilion Gate

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Tue Oct 24 03:07:25 BST 2000

Dear Sinister,
   My Belle & Sebastian silk-screen print, which I was complaining about
earlier, actually did work on that final,exhausting attempt. Well, it
produced 3 alien-babies, and then died on me. Silk-screen prints are
supposed to be forever! So I'm cutting up all the didn't-quite-turn-out
prints and making an arty collage...no one will know the difference.Shh!
Don't tell my art teacher or else there will be some Lambasting with Honey's
kinky whip, and I see JenOwl has come into possesion of one too..so,beware
of sinister whip squad.

Halloween costumes,yippee!Halloween is one of my favourite holidays.The
air,leaves and candy. Once I saw two Devils on Devil's Night,and they were
smoking through their ski-masques,impossibly cool. I'm not going to be
original this year, I'll just be the sure-fire french maid. A staple of any
girl's wardrobe,for sure. But there are more pressing matters at hand,
fishnets or thi-hi's and garters? Decisions,decisions.
Struan...what would YOU choose?

Now, there's lots of talk round these parts of sinister boys and nail
varnish and glitter,so I get confused, but if those gorgeous hands with the
long red nails in the picnic photos (3rdBdayStillLife) belong to Ally96, I
will eat Isobel's tigers-ears and die a thousand times.

Phillip Runion: Do not worry about sending messages of Pish to me. It's the
most commonly used word by one of my favourite Men of the
world...SIGH...excuse me as I press my body against the window,tears
streaming down my face...bosom rising and falling as the rain falls harder
with each sob...(don't mind me,I'm just trying to get as many matches as
possible with certain words in the search machine)

Honey whispered,in sugary pink tones:
>And if you're
>within hearing range of a member of the band, and your embarrassed
>fumbling explanations that it's "ironic" fail to impress, and you try
>and blame it on me, then I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking
>about.
  Ho ho. Ha Ha! B&S ringtones. Ok, sometimes I worry that my certain
thoughts of certain members of the band are a little weird,but...
I mean,what if you're chatting up Struan in a bar,and your cell goes off to
THAT. I can bet you that Struan would toss his hair over one shoulder, roll
his eyes and run away, gucci pumps clicking off in the distance and there
goes your one and only chance for some loving. Oh,that looks bad. A
longtime-ago a boy once sent a poem to umm..a 'friend' of mine.And from then
on I am always afraid whenever I say loving it will sound like him:
A KISS TO STOP MANKIND
I WANT TO GIVE YOU LOVING
THE SORT TO BLOW YOUR MIND
I STOP THE POEM HERE
INCASE YOU DO NOT LIKE IT
BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE MY SWEET
I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL EXCITED!

(shudder) (and the whole poem was in upper-case too..help help)

Are any else of you pack rats? I keep..the weirdest,strangest little notes
and scraps and letters. Marybeth had quite a funny post asking if any one
else on the list is a Stylophile. Me! Me! Me! I arm myself for classes,ready
to take notes with a special pen set (Hot Pink, Wild Violet, Neon Orange,
Electric Blue, Lime Green..) and don't even get me started on how gorgeous
silver ink is on black paper; I get all tingly.

l!o!v!e!,
genevieve

p.s
Christiaan, you are of the most