Sinister: Good advices

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Tue Oct 24 06:07:01 BST 2000

Some advice: Never leave an eggplant in the oven too long.  If you do, don't
leave it in till it explodes all over the inside of the oven.  If that
should happen, make sure you clean it the same day.  If you forget, at least
don't leave it in there while you go on a week-long trip to San Francisco.
And if THAT happens, never, ever open that oven door when you get back from
your trip.  Never.  Take my word for it.  Just get a new oven.

Content: "A Century Of Fakers" is the best B&S song right now (but will not
usurp "The State I Am In" [Single version] {more controversey here} \and I'm
running out of parenthesis styles/, as the best B&S song EVER, of course).

Please someone assure me that boys with zits (lots) who have chemistry will
never major in biology.  I shudder at such thoughts.  But I've got tons of
ego, and tons of self-doubt, so I guess I'm in good shape.

And please relate all eggplant stories (however provocative or obscene) to
me OFF LIST.

Thanks and gentle waves goodbye,

Brier