Sinister: juke

keith mclachlan ourpeppermintscene at xxx.com
Wed Oct 25 01:55:08 BST 2000

speaking of mobile phones, i really don't like mobile
phones.  i hate the precedence they take in all of
their possessor's lives.  i could be having a moment
of pure brilliance on display and a mobile will ring
and someone will tell me to 'hold just one minute'.  i
rather like the idea of being out of touch, i am even
annoyed when the phone rings at home i can't imagine
my state if i had a mobile ringing endlessly all day
long.  of course i really don't have anyone who might
call me all day, my girlfriend might call me
occasionally but she is not very fond of the
telecommunications revolution either.  i see 12 year
olds with mobile phones and i wonder if they call each
other to discuss how the breakup of at&t will affect
their portfolio.
i have to carry a mobile for work and it is always bad
news at the end of the line, does this colour my
feelings?
a blair witch sequel, am i  the only one who thought
the first was crap?  what is with the flood of new
jesus movies?  i'll admit to being terrified as a
child of movies like the omen and final conflict but
now they are just too silly, i recall believing that a
classmate was the devil just cause his name was
damien.
christmas albums usually stink, i never reach for the
contemporary records when i am feling in the holiday
spirit i'd rather go with bing or andy williams or the
mormon tabernacle heck even burl ives over vince gill
or stuart murdoch.

uresei want to be american don't they?
like the stereophonics do.

how many people on this list are in love with derek
jeter?

keith m