Sinister: Re: Lying and Donuts

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Wed Oct 25 02:37:30 BST 2000

I think, in "Get Me Away From Here", he says "oh I'm lying" once.  So maybe
he's NOT really dying.  We hope not.

And it distresses me beyond belief to hear the news of Dunkin' Donuts
popping up in Europe.  They're the best, and we don't even have them in
California!  Whenever I go home to Boston I bring back a dozen chocolate
glazed.  They say Krispy Kreme is better, but i can't imagine that.  I'm
afraid to try one and hafta shift my deep-seated loyalties.

Keith:  Derek Jeter seems like a handsome fellow, but i'd love to see him
teary-eyed in defeat.  Like I said, i'm from Boston.

So is the new Christmas Song ('O Come, O Come Emmanuel') REALLY going to be
a Latin homo-erotic takeoff on "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"?  Worth the price
of an album that i'll only listen to for 1 month out of the year, surely.

Didjever notice that Calvin & Hobbes is even better when read for the 2nd
time?

Short of cash but long of charm,
Brier