Sinister: Iddly-widdly

Stephen Hewitt shewitt at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 25 10:19:19 BST 2000

Right first things first, it would appear that Mrs Carsmile has two
spare tickets to see Idlewild at the Shepherds Bush Empire tomorrow (ie
thursday) night.  I am going as well, but i didn't want to give the
impression that it was like my idea or anything, I mean they're OK, but
i wouldn't make the effort if Mrs C wasn't such a fan.  Anyway, if
anyone wants them (I don't even know if it's sold out or anything), drop
me a line.  Thank you.  Now, on to other stuff

Phil Runion said:

in Safeway they sell bottles of spirits, a whole aisle to choose
from at that. In America you'd be lucky to get a bottle of cooking
wine in a grocery store.

You want to go to a chip shop in edinburgh mate, they sell BOUZE there
too and fags, which is always handy, if you're an alcoholic who fancies
a haggis supper

Lots of people talked about mobiles, have you noticed in the cinema it
tells you to switch off your mobile, but they don't tell you not to
smoke anymore.  Maybe you can smoke now and NO ONE HAS REALISED because
we are all conditioned...

I have a GRATE Xmas album called "tijuana xmas" which is carols in a
mariachi styleee, it might even have o cum emmanuel on it, i'll have to
check.  It's even better than my "tijuana lennon and mcartney" and gets
me in a festive mood when i'm stuffing my bird.

Jordi said the auction has closed, does that mean we can start bidding
yet???  I seems like aaaaaaaaaages since i sent my "talent" in, oh
that's because it was, i was still living in cheltenham then, which
seems like a lifetime ago..

Elena-nena is on a rhyming mission at the moment.  Here are my favourite
non-rhyming english words:

cough (c-off)
dough (d-oh)
bough (b-ow)
enough (en-uff)

If I was clever i would work these words into a complicated humourous
sentence, but i'm not...

Ken mentioned amy getting enforced for talking about her haircut, but i
can't help noticing that Ken himself has mentioned *his* on a number of
occasions too.  C'mon Ken we want to see what you look like without the
curtains :)

did anyone else notice that the beepster news just stops in the middle
of one of the Genital Waves dates, look:

November 19th Glasgow Tron Theatre
November 20th Dublin Vicar Street
December 1st London The Spitz (Spitalfields Market)
December 2nd Lon

eh, it's not as good as it used to be, innit ;)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve