Sinister: Montreal picnic / october 29th

Fox in the snow foxinthesnow_ at xxx.com
Wed Oct 25 03:34:39 BST 2000

Hello !
Just to let you know we're having a picnic/ meet up in Montreal this coming
Sunday ( Oct 29th). We thought we'd all meet at the Berri-Uqam metro station
( inside besides the Dunkin Donuts) at 1 pm. If the weather is nice we'll
head up to Parc Lafontaine to the usual place ( between the 2 lakes ) and if
it's cold we'll probably go for a tea at the tea house we've been to last
time or take a coffee at Second Cup on St-Denis or something.
if you've got questions/ideas or something email me

cheers,
Karolyne