Sinister: Yummy, yummy, yummy

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Wed Oct 25 12:42:33 BST 2000

Hello you lot

I've knitted a scarf!  It's got brown and pink and blue and cream stripes
and tassles and it's awful snuggly and very long.  I think I'll be needing
it as I head for freezing Scotland tomorrow - hurrah!  Upon arrival I will
immediately change my ringtone from this:

We Rule The School for Nokia
8e1 8e1 4e1 4c1
8d1 4e1 2e1 8-
4a1 2g1 4a1 2e1
16- 8g1 4f1 8e1
4d1 4c1 8d1 4e1
2e1 4e1 4e1 2d1

to something inane and generic provided by Nokia because Honey has given
me the fear at the thought that I might embarrass myself terribly in some
terribly hip hangout, were my phone to ring and somebody who Matters to
hear it.

I don't know if I'm the last one to find this and you already know about
it (I usually find websites that my mates have known about for donkeys)
but http://www.kcrw.com has some great live sessions from about 1994 to
the present including Mirah, Magnetic Fields, April March, Stars, Mark
Eitzel, Stereolab, Jeff Buckley and more.  The magfields one is jolly
good, especially Papa was a Rodeo and also if you fancy a giggle at
Stephin Merritt's chirpy interview style.

I haven't got much else to say so I'll save myself for next time.  Scots,
see you tomorrow!

Juicy Lucy