Sinister: the south...

Eric Gerard Baytala ebaytala at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 25 15:20:38 BST 2000

hello everybody,
 This is my first post and I have a question for everybody.  I have just
moved to the city of houston and it seems pretty weak right now. Whats one
to do...where are all the hip boss peeps in this city.  Being from chicago
things are a bit different down here. oh well, I think I will be short and
sweet for my first time, any one in houston out there. I know elliot smith
played a week ago, what else. its just hot here and nothing to do. seeking
advice.
 eric