Sinister: Aye, Nokia war

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Wed Oct 25 17:31:38 BST 2000

Hello,

Yeah mobile phones, I think the people who worship them are rather silly,
cos, like they're not really that good are they... but then I don't think
I hate the mobile either, otherwise I wouldn't have one for a start, and
it's cheaper than having a phone on our campus with an NTL monopoly.

I don't think having phones ringing is such a bad thing, it reminds me that
I may well have some friends, afterall.. and a phone is like the best thing
that you'd ever have if you are looking for someone's house, and you get lost.

Then there is of course text messaging.. sending little bits of text to your
friends and get lovely replies back that makes you curl up and smile, no
longer are long coach journeys and lectures a pain.

Also, if your phone does WAP, the adorable and clever princess honey has
"wapped up" the sinister site, so you can read the most recent sinister
mail on the move!  So even if you are away from your computer you can check
out what some cute Chinese guy in Nottingham is up to, for example... :)

Anyway the "wapsite" address is http://www.missprint.org/sinister/wap
surprisingly :)

Finally if you live in Europe and if you ever fancied composing your own
ring tone but your phone doesn't do it... you can do it on www.iobox.com,
you have to sign up and they give you 30 credits for free, and it costs
4 credits each time you send one... but they have a nice java applet thing
that lets you compose your favourite b&s song.

I have just beaten my own record for bowling today, so I am quite happy..
just thought I'd share :)

Bowling Pins and Red Bulls
Ken