Sinister: Ramune Is Better Than Lemon Ice Tea.

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 25 19:29:02 BST 2000

Hello!

Hey, whats a weblog? I don't understand. Whats a life? I have no idea what that
is either so I don't have any concept of the idea lifeblood stealing its
corpulent way through narrowed and tired veins.... sorry about that, I've been
reading "Nothing" by Paul Morley. But you know how you usually read a book from
front to back (or back to front if you are JAPANESE or CHINESE or HONG KONG
ESE) well, I found this to be impossible, and a better was opening the book at
random and reading a few pages until you fall asleep with the words "I'm A
Grumpy Git, Me", echoing in your ears. Stockport aint so bad!

So Lucy is going to Scotchland? I hope she knows that Railtrack have closed the
west coast line so if she goes the BEST route (via Preston of course!) she wlil
have delays. But but! If she goes tomorrow she would have the company of my own
fair self up to Preston too, cos I'm going home in order to go to a decent pub,
and hear people speak proper. And no-one will know what a cider armadillo is
and I shall be happy.

Isobel Campbell was in Londons Trendy Time Out this week. In the singles
reviews. AND NO WONDER TOO, WITH A FACE LIKE THAT, SHE WOULDN'T EXACTLY BE IN
THE COUPLES SECTION WOULD SHE? AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA I hate the
stupid Genital Waves, I don't care if they make something that sounds like
whatever Jean Brodie is, they are CRAP to the Zenth degree! Can't you see? Are
you all blind? Are you asleep are your eyes shut? I bet you don't even like
Dexys Midnight Runners (I do!), in fact, I bet you can't even DRIVE!!!!!

Actually, I can't drive either, but thats beyond the point. I am however, a
Pokemon League Champion. Achieving this goal, starting with a Bulbsaur, took me
40 or so hours. I'm proud! Now I am starting again, with Charmander, with the
express aim of CATCHING THEM ALL! I can't wait to see the Pokemon Movie 2, in
fact, Pokemon 1 too. That Mewtwo seems a bit of a bugger, to tell you the
truth. Yikes. I think there is compelling evidence that I am actually 8 years
old. An intense devotion to Pokémon, the fact that last night I drank some
Apple Flavour Hooch (it was horrid), and um... urr... I have a new mobile
phone?

If anyone knows of a site/has any cool ringtones for the Siemens c35i, let me
know. Unless you are a Gentle Waves fan and you are going to send my
unsuspecting phone tunes with names like "Down With The Fwuffy Wuffy
Sqwiwells". Whatever happened to the Squirrel Liberation Front?

More to the point, why the fuck are the Who and the Undertones and Wire playing
shows again? Point? POINT? IS THERE ONE?

I'm serious, someone tell me what a weblog is...

Sarah
xx

if there are any armenians on the list, barev! (meracun) <-- incidentally I am
not sure if thats how you spell it, but its how you say it, right?

=====
Write to Stars de Luxe!
http://www.egroups.com/group/starsdeluxe
"luxe, calme, et volupte"