Sinister: love lorn

NeoSleeze at xxx.com NeoSleeze at xxx.com
Thu Oct 26 08:38:50 BST 2000

It's more of the same things...

I have been listening to the dog on wheels ep like CRAZY lately, excuse me
for being a little late but this was the only gap in my Belle and Sebastian
collection just filled in recently by my MUSIC FANTASTIQUE shopping spree...
along with the new PJ divine simply divine (actually I haven't gotten this
yet but I've heard this much the BLASTED cd store ran out...)
along with the new Cocteau Twins greatest bsides CD import

my take on this cd is that it's underrated, I read reviews that blasted it in
comparison with the other ep's and after listening to it I think it's gold...
1. DOG on Wheels - the first lines make me whimper the rest make me shuffle
my feet.
2. The State that I'm In - better than the original not by much though...
3. String Bean Jean - My av song on the EP deeeeelish!
4. Belle and Sebastian - Quirky silly..

other than that i've been really retropectively love lorn...
I think cold weather brings this out in people, it's the thought of warms
hands and cuddleing under blankets that make you wish you had them again...

Oh and the winter edition of :internal is almost up...
right now it's just a bunch of holes and cliffs...
but you can see a preview...
http://members.aol.com/neosleeze/internal.com

THE new B&S song makes me excited about christmas carols...
I love the first noel, I don't know why. The alvin &the chipmucks version
brings tears to my eyes...

xoxo
(plus an extra X O to SiSu)
Richard-ica