Sinister: now we cant even touch it.

ThisSuffering at xxx.com ThisSuffering at xxx.com
Fri Oct 27 00:06:05 BST 2000

dear sinister..

it's a grey day here in the hollywood/los angeles area. and my built to spill
and yo la tengo records are keeping me company.

have you ever liked someone you can't like.  and if you did the consequences
could be disasterous? i feel so bad throwing this out as my first post in
months, but i felt perhaps one of you... yes you dear sweet cardie wearing,
biscuit nibbling, sinister children might feel the same way i do.

i know i can always turn to you all, and someone will come to my rescue.

well, to my local sinister friends,  yet again i throw in the idea of doing a
picnic, but how often do we say it, and nothing happens...

i still love you all.
love
carlos
xoxox