Sinister: Interview with Mick/Dot Love/U2

Chan Toby mod4real at xxx.com
Fri Oct 27 05:57:03 BST 2000

Dear lovely people,

[[[dotlove VS B&S]]]

  I was happy for a while.
  I sent emails to every important people.
  Like Mick Cook and Alan McGee and... ask for
an interview...
  now. I ve got an interview with Mick Cooke.
link:

http://www.dotlove.com/content.phtml?language2=en-us&channel=music&section=column&sub=none&page=15243

  The editor job in DotLove is my first
"reckon-as-a-proper-career-by-your-parents-and-their-friends"
job.
But now i ve to get any other one. Coz DotLove will
move the Hong Kong office to Bombay and China
at mid Nov.

  Now I ll go back to the movie industry again,
get only half of my salary in DotLove, but still
happy.

I love "Zooropa", not "Actung Baby", not "Joshua Tree"
and not the damn "Pop".

The Music, Arrangement, Lyrics, mixing....
"Zooropa" is my Top 20. But not Top 10, nor
Top 5ive.

Toby