No subject

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Fri Oct 27 12:10:36 BST 2000

i'm going home.
not forever, but for a few days at least.  you may or may not know, but i'm
at uni.  only i hate my course.  a lot.  so i've been skipping lectures and
being a bad little rascal.  only i'm going home because my grandpa is ill.
very ill.  kinda like dying ill.  so i'm going to see him.  it'll be hard.
last november my gran in newcastle died from lung cancer, and as my grandpa
also has a lung disease, i'm scared it'll happen again.  i'm worried that i
haven't spent enough time with him as well.  and that i might not get the
chance.  i'm gonna cry, but i can't cos i'm in the internet cafe and i'll
make a show of myself.  ok, i'm crying now.  the woman beside me is looking
worried.
so i'm away home.  which is why i can't meet up with juicy lucy now she's up
here.  i'm sorry.
i need to go pack.
i need something to eat.
i better go now.
love to you all, especially to my grandpa, only he'll never read this, but
you know what i mean.
amy xxxx