Sinister: a little black fox with a lotta love

julesmarkham julesmarkham at xxx.net
Sat Oct 28 19:50:28 BST 2000

hey sinister people,
the black fox fables are going well, and if anyone missed that last post,
the all-new anthology of black fox fables book, 'raindogs', is still
available. Stuffed full of stories, illustrations and half-assed hope for
the low, low price of £2/$3/chocolate bars. just mail me offlist, and I'll
let you know how to get a copy.
Well the improbable and unlikely has finally happened, I have met a
wonderful, sweet, fluffy, shiny and altogether gorgeous guy who doesn't
think I'm a weird-ass ginger chaos monkey, and I'm not so much falling as
plummeting in love here! It's kinda scary, but at the same time exciting,
like when you're on a fairground ride and your stomach starts demonstrating
it's new-found ability to twist itself into a reef knot! I'll be doing the
most mundane, boring thing at work, and find myself thinking about the fine,
dark hairs on his wrists, the shape of his fingers, tiny little details I
didn't even know I'd noticed.
He's a yellow fox and his name is karma, but he says he doesn't believe in
karma, I don't either, but I do believe in hope.