Sinister: Attn: BDB gig-goes only

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Sun Oct 29 15:27:57 GMT 2000

happy sunday one and all.

Just a very quick piece of list abuse: is anybody going to the Badly Drawn
Boy gig at the Shepherd's Bush Empire tomorrow evening? It's just that the
person I'm going with isn't going to be there until 8:45pm, and so I'll be
all by myself until then. I'll be the bloke wearing a B&S 'ampersand'
t-shirt (blue with a big red "&" sign on it) and looking like a student,
perched at the bar on the LEFT as you look FROM the stage. So if you see me,
come and say hello. I'm very nice really.

Anyway, that's about it really.

love to all

Sam.x